Recruitment Update: Assam University has announced openings for Project Associate – I.
Assam University Recruitment 2026
Assam University is inviting applications for the post of Project Associate – I (Junior Research Fellow) for a project funded by ANRF/ARG. There is 1 vacancy. The application process is online and the last date to apply is April 27, 2026.
Category
Information
Organization
Assam University
Post Name
Project Associate – I
Total Vacancy
1
Eligibility
M.Sc. in Chemistry or Physics (or relevant subject) with a minimum of 60% marks. NET/GATE qualification is desirable.
Last Date
27-04-2026
How to Apply
Apply online through the provided link: forms.gle/CC7kbkcKMa2ozu1r6
This page contains details for Assam University Recruitment 2026 – Project Associate – I. Check the full post above for eligibility, dates, application links and official information.
How do I apply or check the official notice?
Use the apply, notification or official website links inside the post. Always verify important details on the official source before submitting any form.
How can I get future updates faster?
Join our Telegram channel @assamncareerjobs and follow our Facebook page for new jobs, admit cards, results and deadline reminders.
Related Updates
Assam JobsAssam UniversityRecruitment 2026
Loading related posts...
Get job alerts faster on TelegramJoin our channel for new posts, admit cards, results and important deadlines.Join @assamncareerjobs