Advertisement

Assam Police Recruitment 2026 – Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable, Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, Sub-Officer

Posted on
Recruitment Update: Assam Police has announced openings for Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable, Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, Sub-Officer.

Assam Police Recruitment 2026

The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has released a recruitment notification for various posts including Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable, Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, and Sub-Officer. These vacancies are for different departments under the Assam Police and Forest Department.

CategoryInformation
OrganizationAssam Police
Post NameForester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable, Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, Sub-Officer
Total Vacancy2350 (across multiple departments)
EligibilityEducational qualifications vary by post. For Constable/Forest posts, age is 18-40 years. For Sub-Officer, age is 20-24 years. Age relaxation is available for reserved categories. Generally, 10th/12th qualification is required for most posts.
Last Date22-02-2026

How to Apply

Online applications are invited. The application window is from 22-01-2026 to 22-02-2026. Visit the official website slprbassam.in to register, fill the application form, upload documents, and submit.

Help someone get a job! Share this post:

📱 Share on WhatsApp✈️ Share on Telegram
Disclaimer: If the direct link is inactive, the button will lead you to a search for the official source.

Quick FAQ

What is this update about?

This page contains details for Assam Police Recruitment 2026 – Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable, Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, Sub-Officer. Check the full post above for eligibility, dates, application links and official information.

How do I apply or check the official notice?

Use the apply, notification or official website links inside the post. Always verify important details on the official source before submitting any form.

How can I get future updates faster?

Join our Telegram channel @assamncareerjobs and follow our Facebook page for new jobs, admit cards, results and deadline reminders.

Get job alerts faster on Telegram Join our channel for new posts, admit cards, results and important deadlines. Join @assamncareerjobs
Newer Posts Older Posts
After Post Ad