Assam Veterinary and Fishery University (AVFU), Khanapara Recruitment 2026
Assam Veterinary and Fishery University (AVFU), Khanapara is inviting applications for project-based positions under the DBT Funded Project "Genomics-based Discovery of (Potential) pathogens for India's North-Eastern Region (GDP-FINER)". The positions include Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I, and Field Worker. Detailed eligibility and emoluments are provided for each post.
| Category | Information |
|---|---|
| Organization | Assam Veterinary and Fishery University (AVFU), Khanapara |
| Post Name | Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I, Field Worker |
| Total Vacancy | 1 post for each position (Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I, Field Worker) |
| Eligibility | Project Associate-II: M.V.Sc. or M.Sc in Life Science with 02 years' experience. Project Associate-I: M.V.Sc. or M.Sc in Life Sciences. Field Worker: Graduate degree in any discipline. |
| Last Date | 21-09-2026 |
How to Apply
Apply online by uploading the filled application form and relevant certificates in a single PDF file via the link: https://forms.gle/megQEbVsyPduhzUC8 by September 21st, 2026. A bank draft is also required for General/OBC and SC/ST candidates at the time of interview.