Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam Recruitment 2026
The Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam, has released a notification to recruit 560 posts of Medical & Health Officer-I (M&HO-I) or equivalent ranks under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam. The pay scale is ₹30,000–₹1,10,000 with Grade Pay of ₹12,700, along with other admissible allowances.
| Category | Information |
|---|---|
| Organization | Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam |
| Post Name | Medical & Health Officer-I (M&HO-I) or equivalent |
| Total Vacancy | 560 |
| Eligibility | MBBS degree and registration under the Assam Medical Council (AMC). |
| Last Date | 20 September 2026 |
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online from 7 September 2026. The last date to submit the application is 20 September 2026. Visit the NHM Assam website (nhm.assam.gov.in), navigate to the Recruitment section, and follow the online application procedure. Ensure all details are correct before submission.