Advertisement

State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026 – Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable (WO/WT), Constable (Grade-III), Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, Sub-Officer

Posted on
Recruitment Update: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has announced openings for Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable (WO/WT), Constable (Grade-III), Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, Sub-Officer.

State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026

The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has released a notification for various posts including Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable (WO/WT), Constable (Grade-III), Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, and Sub-Officer. The total number of vacancies is 2350. Online applications start on 22-01-2026 and end on 22-02-2026. Age limits vary by post, with Constable/Forest posts typically between 18-40 years and Sub-Officer between 20-24 years, with age relaxation for reserved categories. Educational qualifications generally range from 10th/12th pass to graduation depending on the post.

CategoryInformation
OrganizationState Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Post NameForester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable (WO/WT), Constable (Grade-III), Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, Sub-Officer
Total Vacancy2350
EligibilityEducational qualifications vary by post, generally ranging from 10th/12th pass to graduation. Specific details should be checked in the official notification.
Last Date22-02-2026

How to Apply

Apply online through the official website: slprbassam.in. Applications are open from 22-01-2026 to 22-02-2026.

Help someone get a job! Share this post:

📱 Share on WhatsApp✈️ Share on Telegram
Disclaimer: If the direct link is inactive, the button will lead you to a search for the official source.

Quick FAQ

What is this update about?

This page contains details for State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026 – Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Game Watcher, Constable (WO/WT), Constable (Grade-III), Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, Sub-Officer. Check the full post above for eligibility, dates, application links and official information.

How do I apply or check the official notice?

Use the apply, notification or official website links inside the post. Always verify important details on the official source before submitting any form.

How can I get future updates faster?

Join our Telegram channel @assamncareerjobs and follow our Facebook page for new jobs, admit cards, results and deadline reminders.

Get job alerts faster on Telegram Join our channel for new posts, admit cards, results and important deadlines. Join @assamncareerjobs
Newer Posts Older Posts
After Post Ad