Advertisement

State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026 – Constable, Forest Guard, Forester Grade-I, Jail Warder, Fireman, and other posts

Posted on
Recruitment Update: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has announced openings for Constable, Forest Guard, Forester Grade-I, Jail Warder, Fireman, and other posts.

State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026

As of mid-September 2026, SLPRB Assam recruitment is being advertised for Constable, Forest Guard, Forester Grade-I, Jail Warder, Fireman, and other posts, with a last date to apply of 22 February 2026. An estimated 15,000 to 20,000 posts are expected. Candidates should refer to the official SLPRB advertisement for eligibility, age, physical standards, and fees before applying.

CategoryInformation
OrganizationState Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Post NameConstable, Forest Guard, Forester Grade-I, Jail Warder, Fireman, and other posts
Total VacancyEstimated 15,000 - 20,000
EligibilityRefer to the official SLPRB advertisement for specific post eligibility criteria, which generally include 10th/12th qualification for most posts.
Last Date22 February 2026

How to Apply

Apply online through the official website: slprbassam.in

Help someone get a job! Share this post:

📱 Share on WhatsApp✈️ Share on Telegram
Disclaimer: If the direct link is inactive, the button will lead you to a search for the official source.

Quick FAQ

What is this update about?

This page contains details for State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026 – Constable, Forest Guard, Forester Grade-I, Jail Warder, Fireman, and other posts. Check the full post above for eligibility, dates, application links and official information.

How do I apply or check the official notice?

Use the apply, notification or official website links inside the post. Always verify important details on the official source before submitting any form.

How can I get future updates faster?

Join our Telegram channel @assamncareerjobs and follow our Facebook page for new jobs, admit cards, results and deadline reminders.

Get job alerts faster on Telegram Join our channel for new posts, admit cards, results and important deadlines. Join @assamncareerjobs
Newer Posts Older Posts
After Post Ad