Recruitment Update: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has announced openings for Forester Grade-I.
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026
Assam Police Recruitment 2026 has announced over 2000 vacancies across multiple departments, including Forester Grade-I. The online application period is from 22 January 2026 to 22 February 2026. Pay scale for most posts ranges from Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 70,000.
Category
Information
Organization
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Post Name
Forester Grade-I
Total Vacancy
211
Eligibility
Specific eligibility criteria will be detailed in the official notification. Age limit for Constable/Forest Posts is 18-40 years, with relaxation for reserved categories.
Last Date
22 February 2026
How to Apply
Apply online through the official SLPRB Assam website (slprbassam.in) between 22 January 2026 and 22 February 2026.
This page contains details for State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026 – Forester Grade-I. Check the full post above for eligibility, dates, application links and official information.
How do I apply or check the official notice?
Use the apply, notification or official website links inside the post. Always verify important details on the official source before submitting any form.
How can I get future updates faster?
Join our Telegram channel @assamncareerjobs and follow our Facebook page for new jobs, admit cards, results and deadline reminders.