Advertisement

State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026 – Various Posts (Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Constable, Fireman, etc.)

Posted on
Recruitment Update: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has announced openings for Various Posts (Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Constable, Fireman, etc.).

State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026

SLPRB Assam has announced over 2000 vacancies for various posts including Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Constable, Fireman, Emergency Rescuer, Bandman, Bugler, Boatman, and Sub-Officer. The online application period is from 22-01-2026 to 22-02-2026. Educational qualifications range from 10th/12th pass to graduate degrees depending on the post. Age limits vary by post, with relaxations available for reserved categories.

CategoryInformation
OrganizationState Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Post NameVarious Posts (Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Constable, Fireman, etc.)
Total VacancyOver 2000 (specific numbers vary by post, e.g., Forester Grade-I – 211, Forest Guard – 504, Constable (WO/WT) – 642, Constable (Grade-III) – 733, Fireman – 337, Emergency Rescuer – 41, Bandman – 11, Boatman – 10, Sub-Officer – 01)
EligibilityVaries by post, generally 10th pass, 12th pass, or Graduate Degree.
Last Date22-02-2026

How to Apply

Online applications through the official website slprbassam.in between 22-01-2026 and 22-02-2026.

Help someone get a job! Share this post:

📱 Share on WhatsApp✈️ Share on Telegram
Disclaimer: If the direct link is inactive, the button will lead you to a search for the official source.

Quick FAQ

What is this update about?

This page contains details for State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Recruitment 2026 – Various Posts (Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, Constable, Fireman, etc.). Check the full post above for eligibility, dates, application links and official information.

How do I apply or check the official notice?

Use the apply, notification or official website links inside the post. Always verify important details on the official source before submitting any form.

How can I get future updates faster?

Join our Telegram channel @assamncareerjobs and follow our Facebook page for new jobs, admit cards, results and deadline reminders.

Get job alerts faster on Telegram Join our channel for new posts, admit cards, results and important deadlines. Join @assamncareerjobs
Older Posts
After Post Ad