Advertisement

West Assam Milk Producers' Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL) Recruitment 2026 – Assistant-I Billing (Procurement & Input)

Posted on
Recruitment Update: West Assam Milk Producers' Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL) has announced openings for Assistant-I Billing (Procurement & Input).

West Assam Milk Producers' Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL) Recruitment 2026

Recruitment notification for the post of Assistant-I Billing (Procurement & Input) at West Assam Milk Producers' Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL).

CategoryInformation
OrganizationWest Assam Milk Producers' Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL)
Post NameAssistant-I Billing (Procurement & Input)
Total Vacancy1
EligibilityB.Com
Last Date30-09-2026

How to Apply

Apply online through the official website of WAMUL or as per instructions on AssamCareer.com.

Help someone get a job! Share this post:

📱 Share on WhatsApp✈️ Share on Telegram
Disclaimer: If the direct link is inactive, the button will lead you to a search for the official source.

Quick FAQ

What is this update about?

This page contains details for West Assam Milk Producers' Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL) Recruitment 2026 – Assistant-I Billing (Procurement & Input). Check the full post above for eligibility, dates, application links and official information.

How do I apply or check the official notice?

Use the apply, notification or official website links inside the post. Always verify important details on the official source before submitting any form.

How can I get future updates faster?

Join our Telegram channel @assamncareerjobs and follow our Facebook page for new jobs, admit cards, results and deadline reminders.

Get job alerts faster on Telegram Join our channel for new posts, admit cards, results and important deadlines. Join @assamncareerjobs
Newer Posts Older Posts
After Post Ad